Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Note to my Grandson.

Ethan-Strong, firm, impetuous
Bryant-Noble, strong, virtuous

Sweet little Ethan Bryant, your Mommy and Daddy have given you a strong name.
By all indications you are already living up to its meaning. As of today, your heart is still strong and you are growing! After all you and Mommy have been through, your strength has been impressive.

Pa Russ would be so proud, as he didn't have a son to carry on the Bryant name, you will be the first in the family to carry it on.

We can hardly wait to meet you. Your Pappy can't wait to teach you to shoot pool and grill on his smoker and I've always heard that little boys love their Mommy's (and Granny's). I am looking forward to snuggling and rocking my first grandson and as you grow, playing together with you and Riley. What fun we will have :)

I'm sure you will teach me, as Riley has, what blessings I have to be thankful for.

I love you already sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment